Shiznit DES app

Go down

Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Sun May 30, 2010 6:07 am

Chatbox Name: Shiznit

Forum Name: Shiznit

Really Life Name: Jesper Andersson

Age: 16

Male or Female?: Male

IGN (In Game Name): Shiznit

Loc & Gmt: Sweden, GMT+1

Experiences As A Designer And What Rose Server?: Yes, Rapid rose

What Application You Use For Your Designing? I'm a bit slow hehe, photoshop cs4-cs5 ^^

Have Some Proofs being a Designer? Show It To us....







Say something about your self: Hey, im Jesper and i live in sweden as you've already read..=)
I'm a designer, and i also photograph abit whit my dad, so i got some experience of that=)
i'm borned 1993-12-29, so i'm borned late so a bit time left until im 17^^
(i have no idea about what to say ..)

Whats The Difference Of being A GM From Designer? A designer got more art in there eye's Wink2

What can you design?
-Items? Yes
-Loading Screens? Yes
-Banners? Yes
-etc..

Hmm, i guess that's all you wanna know? want more info? ask!
And thx by me! =)
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by .Fallen on Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

shiznit wrote:Chatbox Name: Shiznit

Forum Name: Shiznit

Really Life Name: Jesper Andersson

Age: 16

Male or Female?: Male

IGN (In Game Name): Shiznit

Loc & Gmt: Sweden, GMT+1

Experiences As A Designer And What Rose Server?: Yes, Rapid rose

What Application You Use For Your Designing? I'm a bit slow hehe, photoshop cs4-cs5 ^^

Have Some Proofs being a Designer? Show It To us....







Say something about your self: Hey, im Jesper and i live in sweden as you've already read..=)
I'm a designer, and i also photograph abit whit my dad, so i got some experience of that=)
i'm borned 1993-12-29, so i'm borned late so a bit time left until im 17^^
(i have no idea about what to say ..)

Whats The Difference Of being A GM From Designer? A designer got more art in there eye's Wink2

What can you design?
-Items? Yes
-Loading Screens? Yes
-Banners? Yes
-etc..

Hmm, i guess that's all you wanna know? want more info? ask!
And thx by me! =)

Very nice application...

Royal u now have a new Designer... i will leave the server... Thanks for all guys ^_^
I (L) all ppl of Royal R.O.S.E.

Good Bye.
avatar
.Fallen
RoyalROSE Designer
RoyalROSE Designer

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : Junon Polis.

View user profile http://www.royal-rose.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by patrick on Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 am

hehe i know this guy

Hes a good guy hes worth a try!!! =D

Goodluck HB:3

patrick

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere you cant find meh!

View user profile http://www.google.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by Daimy on Mon May 31, 2010 9:04 am

looks good to me
and this serv could use some light its kinda dark ;p

gl <33

Daimy
RoyalROSE GM
RoyalROSE GM

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by H34dHunt3R on Mon May 31, 2010 9:20 am

Waw nice designs good luck u should join the Event in Events Section at forum do signature for me ;P?
avatar
H34dHunt3R

Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Legend Land xD Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by Raskae on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 am

Shiz! see biggrin i told you it was good. haha Smiley good luck!
avatar
Raskae
RoyalROSE GM
RoyalROSE GM

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Right Behind You!

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maple-Valley-WA/Steamboat-River-Fl

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 am

patrick wrote:hehe i know this guy

Hes a good guy hes worth a try!!! =D

Goodluck HB:3

patrick, is that you?=D

Daimy wrote:looks good to me
and this serv could use some light its kinda dark ;p

gl <33

hehe, yea^^

[GM]C0L4 wrote:Waw nice designs good luck u should join the Event in Events Section at forum do signature for me ;P?

Tyvm! haha, i might should Wink2

Raskae wrote:Shiz! see biggrin i told you it was good. haha Smiley good luck!

Yes you did^^ Tyvm!=)

------------------------------

Right now im upon creating a website for royal-rose as royal asked me to do, so im doing that, and i hope you guys
will like it!=) (scratch is done, just making some fast designs so i can post some screenis so you may see
how the style is gonna be looking on it=)
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by patrick on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 am

If you need any help tell me :3

you know what i can xD

And yes its meh :3

patrick

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere you cant find meh!

View user profile http://www.google.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 am

Sure i will if it's need'd!=) Glad to see you again!=)
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by patrick on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 am

hehe true true

Same here :3

Goodluck with ur design

patrick

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere you cant find meh!

View user profile http://www.google.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 am

Tyvm!=)
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by H34dHunt3R on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 am

Nice tongue
avatar
H34dHunt3R

Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Legend Land xD Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by Daimy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 am

gosh how did you make the butterfly on the background it looks great biggrin

Daimy
RoyalROSE GM
RoyalROSE GM

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 am

Daimy wrote:gosh how did you make the butterfly on the background it looks great biggrin

i made that brush true the custom shape tool, and just edited it=)
Tyvm!=)
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by fourthprince on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:37 am

Nicely done. Good Application.

Just keep you fingers crossed.

Good Luck!!! :]]
avatar
fourthprince

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by IhaxUrelax on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 am

Looks good, but I only see work with brushes. Got anything else to show?

IhaxUrelax
RoyalROSE GM
RoyalROSE GM

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm

right now i'm working on a banner i hope you guys will like! But i got a small problem^^
You dont have one "nice" and "steady" mark.. hehe..
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by Zero on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 am

Well can you design Items and loading screens etc.. for the game?
avatar
Zero

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23
Location : UAE / Dubai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by shiznit on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 am

@Zero Sorry for late post, i've been busy on my job..
But yes u can do that...

EDIT: here's a "Loading Screen / Picture of me and Hardcore.."

"Loading Screen"

NOTICE: It's also fast made =)
Dident put much time on it, since i had to go to work..
avatar
shiznit

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by kaiserkiva on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm

shiznit havent been acepted yet sad .. hes quite good ..good luck anyway
avatar
kaiserkiva

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by HardCore on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Ohh Sorry for the late Replay has been accepet before along time ago just forget to Close that. tongue

_________________
avatar
HardCore
Donation Seller

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-05-29

View user profile http://royalrose.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shiznit DES app

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum