Royal Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raskae's Scout Guide

Go down

Raskae's Scout Guide Empty Raskae's Scout Guide

Post by HardCore Mon May 31, 2010 4:10 am

Hey guys. this is my guide and mine along ^^ no copy pasting i promise, although some of the info is being told by other people, most of it is personal experience.

Alright here we go

Scouts specialize, as you know, in using Bows and Crossbows. Crossbows are INCREDIBLY powerful, far befornd the best weapons in the game, but there are no high level ones. a scout with a Mythril or Cyclone bow gun will have the same attack as if they have Centauri or Zephyr Falcon bow. same with knights. (note this is ONLY in Evo! In iRose, xbos are much weaker due to less passive stats and lack of powerful xbow)

So to start, ill give u guys a basic overview of what each stat does for a scout. note that some stats do MANY more things after version 243 in na Rose and dev rev 83.

Str: Defence, max HP.
Dex:Bow/xbow attack power, dodge, hp and mp recovery rates (very helpful in servers where hp recovery is bugged).
Int: Max MP, resistance to Stun skills in PvP. ( VERY IMPORTANT for a PvP scout!!!)
Con: attack Accuracy, critical hit rate, small increase in damage with bow/xbow.
Cha: 1 Charm = .25% drop rate increase of blue weapons increase
Sen: small increase in accuracy, (small increase in attack power? i believe)

SO in short, a scout that wants to battle monsters shoudl MAX their dex, con and sen. in this server with 2000 stats, a good way to go is this...

-500 Dex
-300 Con
-300 Sen
-1000 Dex
-600 Con
-600 Sen
-500 Str
-2000 Dex
-2000 Con
-2000 Sen
-2000 Str.
-2000 int
-2000 Cha
(charm is not very good for anyone, because it doesnt increase drops very much when our drop rate is already about 600x or so. it also increases aggro of monsters, so if u are player v. monster, you get killed a lot)

in that order is a good idea. so get 500 dex, then add 300 con, then add 300 sen, then u can go up to 1000 dex and so on.

on the contrary a PvP (player versus player) scout is going to want to do it liek this...

-500 Dex
-500 Con
-500 Int
-500 Sen
-1000 Str
-1000 Dex
-1000 Int
-2000 Con
-2000 Dex
-2000 Sen
-2000 Str
-2000 Int
charm is useless for pvp scouts.

A very good idea for scouts, contrary to many other classes, is to max two attack skills, and then focus 100% on only maxing your passive skills. because with lvl 18 passives, each one raises your attack power by 70%, and Xbow by like 90%, which also makes your skills more powerful. but, you need two attack skills up to lvl 100 because monsters doa lot of damage =P

Max Triple Attack really is all you need. then, get lvl 18 Advanced Bow Mastery, which you can do if you save your skill points, and then you can really boost up Point Blank arrow, which all you need is adv bow mastery, and its your best skill. Eventually, get Aimed Triple Attack and Longius' Incarnation for accuracy, and after that just do whatever you want.

in a nutshell for skills, max bow mastery, triple attack, then advanced bow mastery, then point blank arrow, then longinus's incarnation and your good to go.

One thing scouts have to be careful of is to make sure you have the best equipment you can get. Scouts have super high attack and good dodge but terrible defence. scout armor adds a lot of dodge (and i mean a LOT of dodge... at +9 it adds 3 times as much as the kngith armor) and decent defence, so if u have good gear, you should be ok.

after you get 4 or 5 reborns, u can just play around

have fun with ur new scout.

(Creat to [GM]Raskae)
HardCore
HardCore
Donation Seller

https://royalrose.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down